Monday, July 25, 2005

Big Wheels

Pic taken in Cannes, on the Côte D'Azur. How stylish. I'm a sucker for the French touch.

In the background: a bomb threat that almost had me missing my plane back to Geneva. My luggage were in their lockers. They re-opened the station in time, but not the lockers section. It had me running for help like a stranded tourist. I ended up getting my stuff and rushing to the bus shuttle. I ran for nothing: the bus arrived an hour late. By that time, my time cushion was long gone and if this bus wasn't a Maclaren, I had little chances of catching my plane. With my luck, we've also been caught behind some car accident on the way there. And the bus wasn't even going to the right terminal at the Nice airport. Despite all of this, I only arrived 10 minutes after the check-in deadline. I pleaded my case (bomb threat makes for a good reason apparently) and benefited from my last badluck: the plane was also late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home