Monday, July 11, 2005

When I grow old, I'm gonna be a blogger

I'm learning to blog here (I'm sure you noticed). Actually, I think I'm mostly getting prepared to be a blogger by the time I move to New York in now less than two months (already?). Yep, I'll be there just in time for the terrorist attacks linked to the huge UN meeting. Ah, being part of history... Actually, I was recently thinking that given the choice by the three-wish genie, I would rather choose never to appear in a newspaper. I'm too afraid that it would be for being killed in a weird way.

Anyway, one of the rare (the only one, I think) blog I read written by someone I don't personally know is Nickerblog. Today he linked to these blogging tips from Tony Pierce (whom I don't know and haven't read before - or after). My thoughts after this good read:
  1. I'm glad I didn't told anyone I know I have this blog.
  2. I wonder if I should start blogging about sex.
  3. I have to link to other blogs much more.
  4. I should be making more lists.
But my main goal is to find my tone. I've been quite lame at blogging compared to my hi-la-rious (not to mention instructive and humble) emailing to some of my friends. It seems like when I have a certain audience in mind, I can be much better. Or worse. Basically, it's all your fault.

It bothers me to blog about blogging. Feels like calling to talk about the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home