Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Damocles

I'm not sure anymore about the relevance of this blog.

First, I can't express myself as freely as I would have hoped for. I fear somebody I know will find it one fine day and go back in time to see everything I wrote from the start. A single too open entry could mean trouble.

Second, I'm not sure what's the relevance of writing for people who don't know me. I've been browsing through Blogspot myself and my attention was quite difficult to catch. I don't think I would have sticked on my own blog for long.

Third, I'm no Salam Pax. I'm not living a particular situation that could interest visitors - not to mention millions of visitors.

Fourth, I don't feel the need to write so much. Sorry Rainer Maria Rilke, but yes I can survive without writing. I find myself wondering if I should add something to the blog - but nobody forces me do keep it updated.

What now?

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Di Mackey said...

Hmmm, hope these go to your email inbox otherwise you'll never find my comments. I'm reading through your old posts now ... I found the cycling to work one interesting actually, among others ... :)

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Mozza said...

Indeed, those comments fall into my inbox - thank goodness since this one would have been buried beyond my own solitary wandering in my blog.

I'm glad you liked the cycling post because it might be a good angle to solve the problem mentioned in my entry above. It's more personal without being too revealing.

Your comments were much appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home