Saturday, November 06, 2004

Public Secret

I often wonder if there's something everybody else knows but me. Like you never wear white socks outside of a gymnasium (this, I know). Or that one should always give his seat to an old lady (I know this too, but most don't). Or what is the meaning of WGGFT (I have no clue).

You know, Jamie, the guy who can't stop talking about his CD collection? Or Carla, the girl with dirty hair? It's very likely that nobody ever told them. It's obvious to everyone, it's part of who they are, but they just don't know. What's your public secret? If you think you had it easy with your stinky t-shirt or that people are very patient when you talk about yourself, think again.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Di Mackey said...

Good lord!!!!

I hope I forget what you wrote here lol.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Mozza said...

Really? I thought this is something we should think about more often. At least, I wish annoying people would think about the impression they make more often.

We should all have "anonymous feedback" boxes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home