Saturday, February 11, 2006

Bird Skin

At long last, I've personalized the appearance of my blog.

I am grateful to...
- A woman wandering for posting comments and waking me up
- Desperately Wandering for showing me how to change my banner
- Jennifer for the overall inspiration
- Image After for the free picture of a bird
- ImageShack.us for hosting my pictures
- Susannah Gardner for making me realize that I'm probably not using the right blogging tool
- Myself, for spending 4 hours setting up this tiny graphic update

So, what did I do?
- Created the banner, keeping the same name for my blog, but changing the tag line (felt ridiculous to write that birds can't see tiny details when I use a bird of prey)
- Enlarged the template - never understood why the default version was so narrow
- Changed the size of the date - previously way too big

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Di Mackey said...

Ahhh but it's not the size of the brain, it's the way that it's used.

Happy to have been of use :)

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Mozza said...

Nice observation...

Thanks a gain. I really owe you the impetus for this update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home