Thursday, October 06, 2005

iPod ruined my life

I feel that I've lost some of my interest in music recently. I blame my iPod.

When you hold 2000 songs in your hands, you can't help but wonder which you would enjoy the most right now. So you keep on searching an searching. And you don't actually listen to the song beyond 30 seconds because right away you start wondering what could be next.

The shuffle mode is worse. I keep on wondering what will come up next. I'm more interested in the sequence of songs. "Oh no, not this one. Thank God, nobody's listening" or "I can't believe it picked these two songs in a row out of 2000!"

Oh and I have my bight insight into the October 12th event scheduled by Apple. It will be a movie store. The market is not quite mature, but Apple has never waited for this. Prepare to buy your favourite movies online, all for $9.99.

You read it here first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home